It’s rare that those tasked with displaying tabular data have an easy go of it. Usually the data isn’t in the right format, the standard libraries either do too much or too little, and the styles are never quite right. For the developers using YUI 3 and the YUI 3 DataTable I have included a couple resources below which will surely make your lives a lot easier.
- YUI 3 DataTable documentation : Extensive documentation outlining the core features of DataTable.
- YUI 3 DataTable API : Every public, protected, and private method, property, and attribute is listed here.
- Gallery modules The list of YUI Gallery modules tagged with
- Blunderalong : Active community member (#yui on irc.freenode.net) t_smith has spent many hours putting together this amazing list of working examples complete with easy to read code for common roadblocks developers run into.
- CSS-Tricks: Responsive Data Tables : A few great examples of responsive tables.
- MDN table documentation : Easy to read documentation on the core HTML table tag.
- W3 table documentation : Everything there is to know about the html table tag.
If you found these links helpful or would like to see this list grow leave a comment below, mention me @fromanegg or pop into #yui on irc.freenode.net.