As of a few minutes ago the 0.7.1 version of the Juju GUI was released. It brings with it over 1000 unit tests, performance, memory and stability improvements, along with:
- Added drag and drop deployment from charm browser.
- Export environment to Juju deployer YAML format from keyboard shortcut (shift-d).
- Databinding and conflict resolution finalized (feature-flagged).
- Start of new service inspector development (feature-flagged).
- Added relations to Go sandbox (Go sandbox still in progress).
You can download it from Juju GUI on Launchpad. If you would like to learn more about Juju, you can find more information here.