Earlier this week we released the latest version of the Juju GUI, 0.6.0. This version brings with it a bunch of bug fixes and stability improvements, an updated UI, and a new charm browser which allows you to find new charms without leaving your environment. You can find the source here.
Other changes include:
- The beginnings of a Go backend sandbox.
- Automatic view portal zoom and centring.
- Support for Google Analytics.
- Utility for recording and playback of web socket traffic for debugging.
- Caching of search results.
- Improved development HTTP server behaviour.
- Improved project documentation. For those who aren’t in the know - Juju allows you to build entire environments in the cloud (EC2, HP Cloud, Azure, +more) with only a few commands. If you have no idea what I’m talking about but want to know more you can read up about how awesome Juju is here. Or try out the GUI in a sandboxed environment here which is always up to date with our latest development trunk.