Last week we released a new version of the Juju GUI which brings with it one major UI change plus a huge refactoring of the application state system.
- We moved the inspectors default rendering position to the left over top of the charm browser to give you more room to work with your active environment.
- A new uni-directional data flow system was implemented which dramatically simplified the GUI’s data flow and execution.
- Charm searching has been improved in the charm browser and will continue to be improved over time.
- Work for the new machine view continues under the ‘mv’ flag. To check out this work load up the GUI with ’
- Plus many many fixes. See the repository for more information.
If you have any questions about Juju or the Juju GUI, you can read the official documentation for Juju and join us on freenode.net in #juju and #juju-gui